WIC is a nutrition education, health promotion, and supplemental food program to assist eligible women, infants, and children who have nutritional needs.
February 14, 2022 - WIC appointments will continue to be held remotely, by phone, until further notice.
WIC Provides at No Cost
- Nutritious foods to supplement your diet
- Information on healthy eating
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals for health care
- Live in Clallam County, WA
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or a child under five years of age
- Meet the income guidelines below
- Have a medical or nutritional need
- WIC Eligibility and Income Guidelines
Some income sources are not counted, and income can be averaged if your family income changes month to month. So, even if you are technically over income, we recommend calling the WIC office to determine eligibility.
February 14, 2023 - Clallam County WIC is offering remote appointments by phone until future notice.
Port Angeles or Sequim residents, please call 360-417-2275
Forks or Clallam Bay, please call 360-374-3121.
Clallam County Health and Human Services WIC Offices
WIC services offered by Clallam County are provided by appointment. Please call for more information.