Filing and Copy Fees
Per RCW 3.62.060, RCW 12.40.020 and RCW 7.75.035
- Copies: $0.50 each page
- Certified copies: $5 for first page and $1 for each additional page.
- Email copies: $0.25 per page.
- CD request: $10 per disk.
- Civil filing fees for most case types is $83.
Payment by Credit Card
You must have a case number to make a credit card payment. If you do not know your case number, visit the Washington Courts website.
Pay online by credit card at LexisNexis Payment Solutions website.
Citizens may make payments of fines, fees, costs and penalties by credit cards by calling the 866-844-1123. The following information is necessary to credit the payment:
- The 1-800 number may be called from any touch tone telephone.
- You must have the complete citation number. If you do not have the complete citation number, it may be obtained by calling the District Court at 360-417-2560.
- You will first make a selection that identifies the letter part of the citation number. When you are entering the number portion, be sure and begin with any zeroes that precede the numbers.
- When you are asked to enter the citation amount, you may enter any partial payment of the total amount owed.
- On each credit card transaction there will be a fee of $5.
For more information regarding payment by credit card contact District Court I.