How do I get a Food Worker's Card?

Food Worker Cards are available online via the Washington State Department of Health. They can be printed or replaced at the Clallam County Courthouse, Environment Health Services, first floor. For more information, call 360-417-2258.

Show All Answers

1. Does the County provide HIV Testing?
2. When and where can I get shots against Hepatitis A & B, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, and other diseases?
3. Where can I get emergency medical help if I don't have health insurance?
4. Where can I find emergency preparedness information?
5. How do I get my Birth Certificate?
6. How do I get a Food Worker's Card?
7. How do I get drinking water tested?
8. How do I become certified to inspect my own septic system?