Where can I find emergency preparedness information?

The Clallam County Emergency Management Center plans for and responds to both natural and man-made disasters and has links to preparedness materials. You can reach them at 360-417-2483. The Public Health Emergency Response and Preparedness (PHERP) page also has links to various public health emergency guidance documents. To report a public health concern or emergency call 360-417-2412 during normal office hours or 206-517-2384 after hours.

Show All Answers

1. Does the County provide HIV Testing?
2. When and where can I get shots against Hepatitis A & B, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, and other diseases?
3. Where can I get emergency medical help if I don't have health insurance?
4. Where can I find emergency preparedness information?
5. How do I get my Birth Certificate?
6. How do I get a Food Worker's Card?
7. How do I get drinking water tested?
8. How do I become certified to inspect my own septic system?