Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Laura Gillis Johns, Chair
- Jonathan (Tony) Andrus, Vice Chair
- Teresa Barrett
- Alan Caverly
- Skye Eastman
- Pamela Hicks
- To work to enhance inclusive choices for individuals with developmental disabilities
- To communicate with and make recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners
- To achieve full integration, inclusion, equality and acceptance of individuals with developmental disabilities leading to productive participation in the community
- Individualized Supports
The supports that are available will be developed and designed to meet the specific needs of EACH individual with a developmental disability.
Individuals with developmental disabilities will have the opportunity to make informed choices.
Supports, activities, and employment for individuals with developmental disabilities will occur in community settings. These settings will enhance self-reliance, individual potential, contribution, dignity, and self-respect.
Individuals with developmental disabilities will have opportunities for interaction and participation in all aspects of life.
Community resources and activities will be accessible and available to all individuals with developmental disabilities.