- Parks, Fair & Facilities
- Forms & Applications
Forms & Applications
Clallam County Fair - August 17-20, 2023
- Exhibitors Guide
- Tips on entering an item into the Fair
- Antique Farm and Logging Equipment Form
- Camping Form (PDF)
- Entry Dates and Times (PDF)
Exhibitor Guide and Fair Camping Form will be available in June, 2023
Note: camping forms must be mailed. We will not accept forms that are dropped off at the office. The forms will be marked as received as they arrive at the Fair Office via mail.
Animal exhibitors: The Fair will not be providing hay or feed this year. You must bring your own. Livestock trailers are not permitted to park in the parking lots. If you need a trailer parking permit for off-site contact the Fair Office. We will continue to provide straw for bedding.
Entry forms will be available after the exhibitors guide is published.
- Print open adult forms on white paper
- Print open youth forms on pink paper
- Print 4-H forms on green paper
- Print FFA forms on blue paper
Open Class Still Life Express Entry Exhibit Form - Clallam County Fair 2023
This form should be used for open Youth, Adult, Senior, and Disabled Persons (no 4H) in the following departments: Hobbies & Crafts, Home Arts, Fine Arts, & Photography.
In person exhibit forms will be accepted but for faster entry, exhibitors are encouraged to use this form.
By entering your email, you can also have your completed form sent to you.
You may also edit previous responses up until exhibits are entered. Any edits after exhibits are received may not be accepted. Judges and Superintendents may make adjustments to classes and lots requested at their discretion.
This form will become available as the date of the Fair approaches.
Vendor Booth Forms & Applications
Miscellaneous Forms & Applications
- Royalty Application
- Superintendent Application (PDF)
- Merchants Display Form
- Entertainment Application (PDF)
- Variety and Talent Show Rules and Procedures
- Variety and Talent Show Agreement and Performer Technical Requirements
- Pre-Fair T-shirt Order Form
- Clallam County Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Facility Rental Application (PDF)
Unless otherwise specified, files are in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF).