What forms do I need for my divorce, probate, or other court case?

Our office is not qualified to provide this service. We maintain records for Superior Court and this is where proceedings are filed, but we are restricted by law on our services and we cannot provide legal advice. If your case is a family matter you may wish to contact the Family Court Facilitator at 360-417-2588, room 212 in the courthouse, or pro bono at 888-201-1014, or Northwest Justice 360-452-9137, at 1020 Caroline Street, Port Angeles. Our main web page also lists other resources available that are not family court matters.

Show All Answers

1. Do you accept debit cards, credit cards or personal checks?
2. What forms do I need for my divorce, probate, or other court case?
3. What forms do we provide?
4. How do I get Letters Testamentary?
5. What is the next step for my divorce or other court matter, or how do I get a court date?
6. How long do I have to serve the other party?
7. How do I evict someone?
8. If someone was arrested overnight or on the weekend, when will they be seen by a Judge?
9. When will I get my bail or bond back?
10. Do I have a warrant?
11. How can I get my Superior Court warrant removed (quashed)?
12. Why do I get two billing statements from your office for my criminal fines / fees?
13. How long before I get a warrant for not paying my criminal fines / fees?
14. Can I speak to the Judge or Commissioner outside the courtroom about my case?
15. How can I get the interest waived on my criminal fines / fees?
16. What do I need to bring to my court hearing?
17. May I fax my documents to you for filing?
18. What can I do to avoid common mistakes?