COVID-19 Resources for County Employees
As the COVID-19 event evolves, employees may have questions on how their job will be impacted. Human Resources has compiled information from County policy, Employment Security, and Public Health Officials to help answer some of the questions you may have. We will continue to provide updates as new information is made available.
The Clallam County Department of Health and Human Services has teamed up with Clallam County Emergency Management (CCEM) and together they are the source for the COVID-19 event. Their website is updated every weekday. They are constantly monitoring State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention information to update messages.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave Request Form (PDF)
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave Request Form (DOCX)
- Governor Inslee: 20-05 Proclamation COVID-19 (PDF)
- Board of Clallam County Commissioners signed Resolution “Declaration of Emergency for COVID 19 Virus Event in Clallam County” Clallam County Executive Order (PDF)
- Governor Inslee: 20-25 Coronavirus Stay Safe-Stay Healthy (PDF)
- OSHA Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (Social Distancing) (PDF)
- Governor Inslee: 20-46 Proclamation COVID-19 High Risk Employees
The Division of Emergency Management plans for and responds to both natural and man-made disasters.
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions for Employees.
Access the leave options for County Employees.
We understand the significant impact that our community-wide school closures may have on employees. Please work with your supervisor to talk about options.
Make use of the TeleHealth Resources of Clallam County.
Teleworking, also called telecommuting, working from home (WFH), mobile work, remote work, and flexible workplace, is a work arrangement in which employees are working from remote locations, rather than their usual workplace.