- Health & Human Services
- Public Health
- Harm Reduction Health Center
Harm Reduction Health Center
HRHC is a service designed to reduce Harm and offer support services for People in need.
We offer a wide range of Harm Reduction services including:
- syringe services
- safer smoking kits and education
- smoking cessation/nicotine replacement
- reproductive health and Safer Sex kits
- wound care and wound care take home kits
- Naloxone (injectable and nasal)
- substance checking (test strips/FTIR)
- hygiene supplies
- snacks - food & drinks
- art therapy
- Memorial Wall
- Harm Reduction Support Group
- in-house substance use disorder professional (SUDP)
- Clothing Closet
- computer access
- love and support
- referral to substance use disorder (SUD) treatment programs.
The HRHC is a community center/Harm Reduction drop-In. All hours are open-door and no appointments are necessary.
- Safer Syringe Disposal pickup training on site
- Referral to Substance Use Treatment Programs
Walk-In Location and Hours
111 East 3rd Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Tuesday, 10-3pm
- Friday, 1-4pm
140 "C" Street
Forks, WA 98331
- 2nd & 4th Monday of each month
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please call or text 360-461-8248 for more information on HRHC hours and services.
Safe Household Syringe Disposal in Clallam County
- Jamestown Healing Clinic - Treatment (Methadone, Suboxone), primary care, and dental, with a focus on people with opioid use diagnosis.
- Never Use Alone - Overdose prevention, safer use, and support. Call at 800-484-3781
- REdisCOVERY - Case management and advocacy. Email or call 360-457-4431
- BAART- Methadone, Suboxone, and substance use counseling. Main office phone: 360-395-2976 or 24 Hour phone: 360-461-7443
- Reflections Counseling - assessments for inpatient and outpatient treatment as well as case management available. Main office phone: 360-452-4062 or Crisis Interventionist phone: 360-461-5721
- Clallam County Resources Directory (PDF)